The Where and When of the Bay and Basin Community Nippers Club
Where: Plantation Point, Vincentia.
When: Sunday 10am – 11:30am
During Term 4 and Term 1 of the school year (not during school holidays)
• Term 4 2020 – 25th Oct to 13th Dec, 10am – 11:30am
• Term 1 2021 – 31st Jan to 28th Mar, 10am – 11:30am
- Please use your Nipper Rashies from last season.
- Under 9’s – Under 13’s: Please re-use your Colored Cap, for the next Age Group.
- Under 6’s – Under 8’s: Will receive a new cap.
- Please pick up your Rashie and Coloured Cap from the Uniform table between 9:30am-9:45am.
- Please also pick up your clothing from the Uniform table between 9:30am-9:45am.
The AGM will be held on Wednesday 5th August at 7.00 pm via Zoom, due to current Covid-19 restrictions.
Nominations are currently being taken for new committee members. If you are interested in joining the Board please complete a nomination form (found below) and return to email@example.com
- Club President
- Water Safety Supervisor
- Age Manager Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Fundraising and Grants Officer
- Board Member General
Forms and Notices
Important Dates 2020/21 Season
- 11th October 2020 – Rego day for returning Nippers and new Volunteers
- 18th October 2020 – Rego day for new Nippers, spaces pending
- 25th October 2020 – Season starts
- 13th December 2020 – Christmas Party and Last Nippers Session for 2020
- 7th February 2021 – Nippers returns for 2021
- 14th March 2021 – Volunteers thank you dinner
- 28th March 2021 – End of Season / Presentation Day